Orijen Regional Red Cat Food, 4 lb.
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a Biologically Appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Regional Red recipe is made with meat, organs, cartilage, and edible bone from fresh or raw ** ranch-raised beef, wild boar, Boer goat, and grass-fed lamb. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN cat food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Grain-free with 90%* protein-rich animal sources, 10%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including meat and organs
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your cat instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. +we also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
**Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. Our raw ingredients are the same as our fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, mutton meal, alaskan cod meal, beef fat, herring meal, natural pork flavor, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, pollock oil, lamb tripe, lentil fiber, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples, whole carrots, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ORIJEN Regional Red Cat recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)3%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.45%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.25%
- Calcium (min.)1.9%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.4%
- Magnesium (max.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.